Monday, April 22, 2013

April

So, its almost the end of April. Trying to push it with school, the finish line is in sight. Just can't let go of my drive. I NEED to get out of Columbia! ha.


Starting to collect gal mag freebies!/whats in my purse (gal side) 


Style for a Mitsuwa outing. I wish I could get a better pic of the hoodie from Berning Sho from my oppa! Its so badass!


Did my nails. 


I currently am in the process of revamping a lot of things (blog, banner, youtube,better content). So there will be posts here and there but I am trying to clean up everything and get some projects gal wise out there!
I also have another youtube vid and other vids waiting to be edited too. I will also be posting a new Gal Story/Reflection soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, for all my Chicago peeps, I will be at the SugarGamers's C2E2 after party this Saturday night! Buy your tickets at the SugarGamers booth!
Lets have a lil fun together!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!