Monday, January 27, 2014

Andy's Jazz club

Friday I was invited out to a jazz club. Yippu.

I have never been, so it was a new experience for me. And a very nice one on top of that(music wise).
I think I may have dressed a bit too casual for the occasion, but meh. 
Met some new people and stayed up wayyy past my bedtime, but because of it, I had a lot of creative energy flowing in my body!


Live Jazz music

Andy's was great! Very chill and relaxing place to chat over live jazz music, drinks and/or food! It was a bit much to take in all at once and so quickly at that while meeting new people and scoping out the area.Though there was quite a bit of people around the bar area and the spacing between the stage and bar chairs was a tad narrow,  I would definitely like to make another round back here sometime soon.

I also might look into a different field for work .
I just need to see how it is done I guess so that I am comfortable.




I wonder what this or next weekend will look like! Also looking into getting a new phone soon. Need better pic quality.

mata ne my chocopies.


Andy's Jazz Bar
11 E Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60611
http://www.andysjazzclub.com/


2 comments:

  1. i wish i could get my hair to have that kind of volume. i like your casual look!

    i've always wanted to go to a jazz club, but my city doesn't really have a huge jazz scene [well, compared to chicago, anyways!].

    good luck with your career adventures! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mocoko! Perhaps getting a half wig could help even though its not your own hair?

      I feel a little bad that it took me this long to go to one, but I just keep trying to think that its for a reason.

      And thank you! It is startling to know that I may be face to face with it (hopefully) soon!
      :D

      Delete

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!