Sunday, January 19, 2014

Four Belly Dinner!

I met up with Pepa, Alex, Rachel and Ken for a dinner at Four Belly in Boystown. I wanted some takoyaki and posted it online, and Pepa knew of a place that sold some! The atmosphere was lovely, and it is a nice dinner spot either with your pals or a lover, and the takoyaki was awesome. 8)

I know I will definitely find myself here again when I need a takoyaki and/or ramen fix!

Need to work on the side from sticking up like that. 
Pepa at dinner!
 I had my takoyaki and a big bowl of Kara Miso ramen. It was so good. 
たこやきとからみそラーメンを食べた。美味しかった
cute piggy!
かわいいぶたちゃん





Pepa's sexy outfit!


I was a bit tired, but happy that I got to spend some time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!