Friday, May 23, 2014

Acen2014 Minicap

Acen season has made its way and has passed like the fleeting winds~
I got acquainted with Naoto and Ibi from h.naoto and Sixh. , the super adorbs Wake Up Girls group, and had laughs with the members of angela, a Japanese rock duo .


Here are some slightly behind the scene's pix!



Parasols!
Lolitas get a lotta shit! Even a drink for Acen!


Jade and I in the hotel!


Me and Tati! I met her near the Red Drink bar!
Lost Vivi

Camy and SuperMan!
Chicago's next dance group??
All I need is to add some Sakura Blossoms gently falling around her!

Cheeky Haruhi!








Your Chigal blogger! Lollipop head and all!
I was gonna use a more fun pic, but it looked like I was farting excitedly.haha

Crunchyroll LiveStream! They loved Jade's maid outfit!!

Watching and reading at the Crunchyroll Livestream Station!


Check out the SugarGamers pix from the Acen2014 Weekend here and here !
Also! If you were on the Crunchy Roll's live streaming, You may have seen Jade and I being goofing with other Acen Goers around on there! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!