Saturday, November 22, 2014

Knitting and Advertising

SO, I saw the commercial for Strange Hobbies, about a shopping service for groceries etc.
The guy is supposed to be "knitting" but everything is crocheted around him.

You may be wondering, "LISHA WHO CARES?! THIS BLOG USED TO BE ABOUT GYARU FASHION. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TALKING ABOUT RANDOM ASS COMMERCIALS ABOUT HOBBIES?! "

Yes, I am super aware of that. I am aware that I really haven't talked about my make up, or what lens I want to buy, or my shopping sprees of late. Like, who is interested in what I am eating or crafting anyway?! Maybe some of you are, maybe not....

But, the matter at hand is, I CAN TELL THAT THOSE CLOTHES AREN'T KNITTED! WTF
Why does this even bother me so?! >____<; ugh.

Its just a silly commercial.... no need to get heated right?!

What commercials do you find yourself face palming at lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!