Friday, January 30, 2015

1-29-2015

I started a new job last December and its going pretty decently. The only thing is... is that my new hours totally screws with my time for hanging with people and coordinating get togethers!
While people are eating breakfast and commuting... I am usually asleep. Just my luck, right?
One of the good things is that I don't have to deal with a ton of people on my way to and from work usually, so my commute is generally peaceful. I know I will miss it when I work during normal business hours! Rush hour....

YUM.

Besides that, I had another Artsy Maid Cafe Meeting!

My Look:
outfit detail D.i.a.

Kawaii cool Outfit detail: D.i.a. belt and shorts

outfit detail cool D.i.a.
My jacket... The freakin zipper is BROKEN! ugh.... wtf.... 
Time for a new one I guess

outfit detail D.i.a.

I wore an old pair of leatherette knee high boots I had in my closet. The weather wasn't too bad... but then again, I didn't have to wait on public transportation this time around!
Artsy Maid Cafe Committee

Me and the Girlz... And Simon... LOL
I felt pretty excited with this meeting! Plus it was a lot of fun too. Can't wait for the Cafe to roll around though!

I also have been editing and stuff like crazy. @___@
Time to clone myself like forealz cuz this sitting behind a computer screen for hours tweaking things is a pain in the booty cheeks.

Peace out Chocopies

1 comment:

  1. You look great!
    It sucks not being able to meet friends a lot, but hope your job is going well!<3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!