Saturday, May 28, 2016

Networking Event

This weekend was an exciting one with various events that were held.

I started off the weekend at a yacht party, conversing and meeting with new people. I also reconnected with a few that I met at a previous event. It rained on Friday but it did not stop the wonderful time riding past the gorgeous buildings that were lined up by the river and added a touch of the dramatique to the fashion show.

There were also Dior models showcasing beautiful designs that piqued my interest (you can catch a snippet on my IG) .

After the yacht party, C's party and I made our way to Parliament, then Time for the amazing after party in River North. 🍸

Saturday Night Live

I got to play and experience indie games at Woman Made Gallery. The merging of an art space with indie games and tech themed art was a perfect combination.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!