Wednesday, August 10, 2022

IMPORTANT *PLEASE READ

 Good evening to you. 

Despite a lot of years having flown past us all, I wanted to make it clear to you all with my intentions and motives when entering the visual kei/gyaru/jfashion/academic/entrepreneur and anime/gaming scenes, let alone dating, business partnerships and friendships and allies. 

Despite having depression and body/gender image issues, I do not, and repeat, DO NOT condone hatred towards people based on their body type, gender, or race. 

Various comments and such have been made about my character that I do not and did not appreciate. I also do not appreciate giving several members as well as a business partner multiple chances to sit and talk things over that they did not want to complete with me than slandering and defaming me while I do a lot of the admin work to help make things happen.


Questions can be directed to lishamisha22@gmail.com with header "Comments/concerns/questions"

Sincerely,

Lishamisha22/Leo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!