Thursday, June 6, 2024

Brow Blindness

As a formerly fuzzy browed gal finding myself in love with gyaru fashion, I found the importance of shaping and designing a brow look for myself that worked.  

I happened upon a trend on TikTok recently called “Brow Blindness”; a phenomenon where you are so used to your former brow that you don’t recognize how thick or oddly shaped they are! A few people have shared some of their looks, being able to laugh at themselves and showcase how great their brows have gotten over time.

TheLanarenee 
Her brows are impeccable now 💖

Janelle on TikTok looks quite flabbergasted at her old brows
Strongest of brows

Strong, but doesn’t overpower her features 

Dinero wishes someone would have informed her that her brows weren’t working for her. 
Before


After
Aren’t her red locks GORGEOUS?!

I can definitely relate as my natural brows had several transitions since I’ve became gyaru. Here are a few pictures of my old brows.

The arch is plucked… can’t you tell? 

What kind of shape is this?! 

Have you had brow blindness? What did your brows look like before you found the best shape for yourself?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!