Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nail Spam pt1

My deco spam was a hit last time, so here is a nice helping of nail pr0ns! Sometimes we all need some inspiration for nail art or even deco-ing things, so I decided to make a compilation!
Enjoy!
I also love to see people's nail art, so if you have 'em, share 'em in the comment section!
Part 2 will be available next month!
(all pictures are property of their respective owners, and I claim no ownership of them.)

Short







Pink and Chocolate

Glamorous Animal Print

 Medium


Pink and Chocolate2

Animal Print and Red

Soft Gradient

Red+Pink Gradient and Pale Gold



 Long

PowerPuff Girls

Pink X White


Alice in Wonderland type theme



Lady Li's My Little Pony Nails 
Edgy nails


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, so many pretty nail sets! I can't wait to buy some more... I only have one set and I'm dying for another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nail sets are so cute<3 I'm really bad at doing my own nails though =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get my nails done asap!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!