Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

This year, who do you want to thank? 
I saw this question being posed on Mixi, so here goes!The people I want to thank the most for 2013 are my x, my roommates, Golds Infinity staff,  My friends (gal and non gals). And of course my mom and my family for always being there. Thank you so much! I had a lot of opportunities this year, a lot of growing up and learning!
Its definitely time to start writing that long list of resolutions!



Also, pics from the Futuristic themed party my roommates and I threw.



I helped my Roomie decorate the house and also installed my dreads from about 2010 in and did my nails to be appropriate. A lot of snow fell yesterday, but I am glad that I was not only able to spend time with my great grandma on her 99th birthday, but to also ring in the new year with my roomies and friends.





My Nail design for Futuristic themed party
My roommate, Joe and I!

Daniel





 Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!