Friday, March 14, 2014

A Few Things Here and There

I have been studying and reading wayyyyyy too much lately! Even one of my coworkers at work tells me "Haven't you studied enough?" 
:P
I prolly am doing more studying now more than ever! :X
On Valentines day, I chilled with some Elementary school and high school buddies with a bottle and pizza rolls! :D 


I finally bought new glasses! I can see! Hoorah! Hooray!
I think I should have picked a complety different style of frame though.... or a colour.
>.>;  
One of the glasses has a heart on the arm of the frames. Super cute! 

~~~
At work....

I think wayyyy too much at work and I tend to daydream a lot, and play with food.


She let me take a pic of her coat. It was pretty cute! She got it at Beatnicks I believe for a nice price than retail value! It made me think of a coat a hime kaji styled person would wear! Her daughter (?) said that we were sisters because I took a pic of her, lol!

I also totally didn't get a pick of a lady that had some stylish boots, leopard print skirt, black coat and black bag with gold accents on  it! 
 ~~~~~~~
Walked through Downtown at night and these statues are spooky as hell. They are near the Art Institute and there are quite a handful of them chilling. 
~~~

Rock On!
Purin came over last weekend, and we spent some time together. It was a first time in a while as she doesn't come to the meets when I invite her. We played Rock band, and watched 3 movies together. I finally finished Interview with a Vampire which had a silly ending, Cast Away (aka the FedEx movie) and also American History X. We ate snacks, drank, and caught up a bit too. 
~~~~~~~~



1 comment:

  1. Aw I'm glad you had such an eventful time! That's also really cool that you and Purin hung out for a bit. I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!