Monday, March 17, 2014

A Not So Gloomy Sunday



A gyaru acquaintance, came over again on Saturday. ;-;
We had pizza, wine, and ice cream and watched two movies together.

On Sunday, though it was cold as the Artic in Chicagoland, I decided to wear a dress I haven't worn yet. I have been looking more into Onee gyaru/Ane Gyaru, office/conservative type looks lately.
f21, d.i,a,
Dress and a few accessories. My sad lil jacket not pictured 

Accessoriezz. I actually do not own Decorative's lashes though,
 but a pair of Diamond lashes in disguise. I think they are Cat's Eye

Dinner was an appetizer of raw fish, scallop and oysters.
I am not a big oyster fan, but the other pieces of fish was delicious! I want to go back there!!
Last night's code. Omitted the belt to keep it simple.
Spectacles


 For breakfast/lunch today, my associate and I went to a restaurant. I had a cajun pasta dish with sausage, shrimp and chicken. The service was pretty off though and I thought the dish would be a bit spicier.



It was decent. 

Talking about life, and what I want to do now that I am done with school  makes me feel really old, and a bit anxious. I want things to happen NOW NOW NOW, but I know that all that I am trying to do will fall into place like the earth's plates being shifted slowly. It is nice to talk things over and get my head into gear with things.


Ciao Ciao!


2 comments:

  1. Now that I see that dress on you, it looks pretty amazing! Very classy but sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that dress looks so great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!