Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Macaron Day Friend Meet

March 24, 2014
On Saturday, Ami came to Chicago and hosted a Macaroon Day  meet up!

Ami and Purin

I met Japanese and Korean song cover artist, Naniko


Choco Cuties!

Yummies!

Choco Macaroons are definitely my fave.

Drop it like its hot, Moe Version!


Chocolate dilemma? More like a Chocolate solution!
I had a feeling that Naniko seemed familiar, but I was not sure. But, it was nice meeting more people from an online community. I missed the dinner and smoothie part of the day due to my schedule, but I was able to attend the Karaoke half! 


Pic courtesy of Naniko
Thank you for coming to Chicago and making the Macaroon meet!
Hope to see you again!

4 comments:

  1. aww I love those girls > < *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were super cute! I wish I did not have work so I could have chilled with them longer!!

      Delete
  2. ;__; awww i wanna meet you,lisha and purin!! this looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES MY DEAR! COME TO USSSS. lol. one day. Hopefully before we are all old and wrinkly!

      Delete

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!