Tuesday, August 5, 2014

2014.08.03


I went out to eat with a few friends at Strings in Chinatown. It has been a while since I had a decent meal due to being stressed out and what not. (╯︵╰,)



 We also tried the Stringeria, which I think is perfect for summertime sipping. Very fruity 


I didn't get enough pictures with Sandra before she left! I loved her outfit and shoes!

My Bowl. Miso Ramen with Pork
SO jelly that I don't have and orgasmic egg in there!! Would have loved to trade it with my corn lol.

 After moseying around in Chinatown and totally missing the snack shop due to closing hours, we headed to Alan's hotel to chill for a few hours.
PARTAY TAIMU



I haven't seen Alan since... last year I think? I thought I would have had to wait to next Acen to chill with him. But I am glad that wasn't the case!

It felt really good to break away from thinking about work and what not and staying indoors. Thanks you all! I really appreciate it. ^w^) Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!