Sunday, September 21, 2014

Chicago Alternative Fashion Walk

Kawaii Chicago
Group shot!
Sen,Eteria, Kevi, Kamilah, Kristi, me

Despite it raining on and off for the first hour of meeting up with a couple of people, the Alt. Fashion Walk/get together was pretty nice. There were many photographs being taken of the outfits, and quite a few people asked to take photos with us or of us!

Cutie Lolita Kevi
Kevi

CyberGoth Kristi
Kristi

Cool Gyaru Brittany
Brittany

Anime Style
Sen


I couldn't make the parade/walk part of the Fashion walk because I went to visit some family for a few hours....

I met back up with the rest of the group at Water Tower. We went to Jamba Juice to chill out a for bit, chatting and a few of us sipping smoothies.

Jamba Juice, one of my faves


After we chilled at Jamba Juice for a little while, we split up. Brit, Kristi and I went back to my place after goofing around in Kmart.

look for the girl with the broken smile

Had to show Adam some love. LOL.

Adam levine and Lisha Misha xo
Chu-hu

I also had to take a pic with Nicki too lol. Maybe I should have copied her pose instead of one of her expressions??

Lisha Misha and Nicki Minaj


Ciao ciao! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! You look way prettier than nicky minaj though... ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!