Thursday, September 18, 2014

New Banner!

Whew! Not only did I update the banner for my Youtube channel...
New Youtube graphic

I also got to redo my banner for my blog too! 
Blog Banner design old
Old
blog banner design new with flowers
New
 Yippu!
The old one wasn't working for the new background I had. Too black and white and the size was just not ready too. For some minor changes, also changed some of the fonts too so its not too busy.
I feel like I should have thrown something fall-esque in there... like some pumpkins or leaves. Maybe I will pop something in there one of these days. hahaha 

~~Updates~~
So, I have been trying to find a second job or freelance these days. Having another month of no work is not really fun. I applied to a few retail shops and firms. I am trying to stay calm, but I feel like a tea kettle almost at boiling point. :/
Plus, my skills still need refining for normal life/career. *sigh* 

I feel super lost in this post college life. Some days feel really good and I get hopeful, some days seem bleak. I just want to wake up and have it be like a script... wake up from a play or something. lol 

I also don't really get Linkedin either. I was told several times I needed one, but it feels like another Facebook to me...just more boring! I know it is for work, but geez... (-__-;

Other updates... I have been working out and meditating off and on again. Sucks my diet is horrid at the moment. I miss my veggies! 

I have been doing more Youtube vids again! It feels kinda good. I am glad people are enjoying them! 

I am amped for the Alternative Fashion Walk hosted by myself and two of my ColumAlum, Brit and Krisi! I hope you stay tuned for pictures! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your new blog header design! Looks great :D
    And I know that post-uni feeling... I need to find a proper job too ;_; But it's so difficult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lizzie! It was about time I redid it! hehe
      And I knew it was going to be stressful, but not this much. ToT

      Delete
  2. Wow I super love the updated blog layout and banner! Looks very mature and feminine without being too girly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suteisi! I wanted to break away from having my blog like 99% in the darkness lol. XD

      Delete

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!