Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween

Well, I had to work that day, but that's alright. I should have done a bit more to my make up that day even though I was going to be in uniform anyways, but the weather was too gross outside! Not only was it windy, it was drizzling and chilly too. I am surprised my lashes stayed on!

I heard that some kids and parents skipped trick or treating this year because of the weather conditions. Hopefully next year there will be pleasant weather for it.

halloween spirit
Adult potions!
I am glad that one of the other store workers had some Halloween Spirit! And even more happy that I got to see some people in costume too! I found 2 Waldo's, Princess Leia, a stormtrooper, and a baby giraffe to name a few!

Artsy Maid Chicago
Did a lil promoting for a maid cafe project!
  So, as of right now, the second project I am assisting with is with the (redacted)! We hit 200+ likes this week which is super awesome! I felt super amped again at the end of the day.



This should have been my Halloween look though... Creepy face and all! ahahah.



As some of you may have seen or know, besides normal life stuff and drawing, I have been doing more Youtube vids in my spare-ish time again! I am glad that I got the energy and ideas for em, and even more glad that some of them have made some people laugh too which is pretty awesome!
Though the vids I am posting now is kinda different and will differ from what I used to upload, I hope that anyone who comes across them will enjoy them. :-)

Here are some links for you to watch!

Gurl Get 2 Wurk

Gals Be Like pt1

err0r


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!