Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

SuperBowl!

So I watched the superbowl for the first time in YEARS! I walked in at the halftime show, and I liked it! I did enjoy people poking fun at Katy Perry on twitter though LOL. Talking about Wii remote controller wrist bands, and comparing her to the " The More You Know" from years past lol.



Hee hee hee

I also got super excited seeing Missy Elliot perform too! OMG! YESSSSS!! Her weave was so on point! ogjaerjkgeriogjeriogj;o
WELCOME BACK MISSY!!!

I also saw a super sweet tackle too at the last half of the game. Like, the guy swung in mid air on this guy he latched on to! Super cool. hehehehe

Well, Peace out Chocopies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!