Monday, January 16, 2017

Getting Older In A Alternative Fashion Community

As long as I have been blogging, my style has changed over the years. From a bit over the top and youthful edginess to more toned down and a little more sleek, the way I dress myself has definately gotten better. I also have gotten a better sense of what looks good on my figure and what I like and don't like.

(old pic)

As I am getting old and grey, and due to work as well, my style choices has been getting a little more boring! Trying to find decent basics for work functions have preoccupied most of my shopping.
(new pics)

However, I do my best to get a few items for leisure time and events that I can really express myself with.

It also is great that some of my coworkers appreciate dressing against the grain and showcasing your individuality. They help keep me true to myself, and seeking ways to not just stick to a basic pair of jeans and a plain ol' top.

I still incorporate some of my own recent customizations and selfmade items into my wardrobe to fully make my look my own!






Check out my webshop! 20%off on all items! Half the amount on hats will be donated to the Woman's Treatment Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!