Friday, January 20, 2017

Mini Haul, Another One

I've been experimenting with new nail colours than I usually use. A lot more natural tones and a lot more basic than the glittered and blinged out nails you all are used to me wearing. But for work or trying to land a job interview, they definately work.



These are on the inexpensive side, which is great for girls and beginner gals to experiment with nail art and colours and work pretty well. They are The matte polish also is my fave compared to Sally Hanson's Big Matte Top Coat which surprised me big time. This matte polish doesn't streak like the Sally Hanson one, and didn't leave white specks and lines on my nails. 

You can find these at your local Walgreens store in the beauty aisle!

Until next time!



Check out my webshop! 20%off on all items! Half the amount on hats will be donated to the Woman's Treatment Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!