Saturday, January 21, 2023

Changes

 Currently revamping things for this new year so old posts and such aren’t available at this time. 

YouTube videos have followed suit as well, but I appreciate the comments and views that I received over the years when embarking on a journey of self discovery. That included my own fashion adventures and mishaps, as well as meeting people and coordinating events and learning about what it takes to be a gyaru or be in a group, let alone becoming a leader and group manager/coordinator and understanding what that entails from the ground up. It’s a lot of work and not just super kawaii sparklyness when you want to surpass just hanging out, to something that can be self sustainable and long lasting for ourselves and the community at large.   

This has tested me in ways that I would have never known it would, as I saw the fun clothes and sparklyness and happy fun times and just had that at the forefront of my mind than just studying and making grades. 

I am grateful for the lessons learned throughout all this, even when I didn’t understand it all at the time. 


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!