Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Gyaru Themed Phone Wallpapers

 It’s been a long time since I’ve done gyaru themed items here on this blog. Posts about scenarios and what would you do in them and my mission statement, my values etc is great especially with what has happened with meeting new people who seem to be oblivious about that, but what about the MAIN topic of this blog, Gyaru‽ 

So, I’ve dedicated some time to finding some cute wallpapers that you can decorate your Home Screen with. If you need these in a bigger size, let me know. 

Enjoy. 

White leather, bow, and quilt 

quilting and gems

Blinged out pink theme

Pink,  black, and animal print

Old school, pre jirai Ma*rs Theme

Kawaii Floral Liz Lisa, pre jirai

Sweet Pink Chocolate theme


Not a gyaru brand, just really cute
Credit goes to the owners of these images.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!