Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gyaru Meme

I had this saved as a draft like...months ago! lol
but here goes:

> 1. How would you define your style?
Let's see... rocker, casual rock,slight kuronba... Cool,rock,stylish black...My style has changed a bit over the years, but i think it still kind of fits those categories.


> 2. What do you like about blogging?
I dont know actually! Lol I love writing, so I guess thats what brought me to it.
I used to like keeping a diary, but I also like writing stuff so maybe someone else can enjoy too, or see a snippet of life through my eyes.


> 3. What is you absolute favorite beauty item and Why?
Hrm... face cleaners . Haha. I like the ones that exfoliate the skin, keeps it in better condition for make up too.


> 4.What kind of Music do you enjoy?
Different types. Rock to classical from enka to reggae.


> 5.What is your favorite Beauty Brand? 
Not sure actually.


> 6.What's Your favorite Color?
Black,red,silver,dark blue.


> 7.Tell me something about you that most people wouldn't expect?
I can be shy lol, and i am a little bit tall.


> 8.Lipstick or Lipgloss?
tinted Lipgloss


> 9.How tall are you?
5'8


> 10.What's your Favorite Magazine and Why?
My recent fave is Soul Sister. So cool,sexy and badass!

> 11.What are your top 5 Favorite blogs?



i dont think tumblr counts??? but if it does


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!