Sunday, April 20, 2014

Chillin with the Pros!: Industry Night at Colum

I went to Industry Night at my school on Thursday!It was almost like speed dating (I think?) but with creative professionals! I was mad nervous, but I pulled through! I thought it would be kind of pointless to go, but I talked myself into it more. Like, Why not? Even if they look a lil shitty, or still rough, the concept matters, yea? I got to talk to four people about my samples and got some nice feedback!
Gotta look somewhat normal! 
Yippu!

 I think that with some more punch, I could take some of those samples and make them even better for whatever projects I come across in my free time, and also be better when I go into my field.
~~~~

On Friday, I hung out with Jade and then her and her friend. I met up with her at Bar 63 for a few drinks and foooood.



Maybe I should have worn something fancier here :p

Buffalo Bill
~~~

Everything Always Works Out.
Artist's Name  ???

I saw this again at my school on the day of speaking with the Industry people. It speaks to me, and it made me feel a little better about things. A lot of what I do seems so fragmented but maybe the puzzle pieces are slowly coming together.

マタネ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!