Thursday, April 3, 2014

Games, Chi fi, and Geekbar Oh My! (pic heavy!!)


This post is a mash-up of a couple events at once.  

On Saturday, I went to check out some of Chi-fi, doing blog stuff for SUGARGAMERS as well as for my own blog, albeit a bit late. I met a pretty passionate guy who incorporated cows and cow related themes with Star Trek. I should have been taking notes on his jokes though!

Unfortunately at an after-party/event, my drink was drugged on the second day of Chi-fi when I was dressed as a Matrix-themed Catgirl with a lot of the Chicago gaming community. I was harassed by a man who was banned (BANNED!!) at the convention, and I lost other footage for this article when my camera and phone were stolen off my person. The girl gaming group I came with didn't do anything, didnt even get a text back when i was trying to tell them i was on my way back. And the bystanders thinking I wanted to be bothered by someone I didn't know who was touching me inappropriately is  such a worse feeling. 

There was one painting I really liked that was blue and in a circular format. I wish there was a thumbnail on his site so I could see it again!

A maiden fair, maketh me a potion.



HOTELLLLL

I had mainly taken pix of the lady who made my potion. lol. I talked with various new people too!
My roommate, Joe of Spicy Panda Creations and his friends were on stage with Runway Fire with the Transformer suits they made! I wasn't able to catch them, but they looked like they had a lot of fun!

The crew!



Health Potion!

They were playing outside of the hotel. They had a magnificent voice!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Tuesday, Jade scooped me up to go to Geekfleet's Anime and Game night! It was a nice night filled with a lot of Attack on Titan's craziness, and gaming! I played some Soul Caliber 5 against Jade, Raymond, Chris, and also Keisha of SugarGamers. I got my ass whooped and also whooped some too! 

It was fun talking about gaming and anime, and also seeing others have a great time with the woman who always told me she didnt have cooties when I first met her at a clinic. 










Photo Collage courtesy of SugarGamers


After all the gaming, drinking and chatting, we decided to refuel with some IHOP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!