Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Golds Infinity on Yesstyle + Review



Review!
Sleeveless Lace front Dress
The soft colour of Chocobo feather

I was super scared putting this thing on my head.
 I didn't want it to fall off and break. D:

Though I usually don't use these words to describe clothes I own.... this dress is super cute, girly and flirty! I LOVE IT. I was tempted to wear and get the black dress while I was at Anime Expo, but decided against it. 

Being a one size fits all item, I was worried that it would not fit my boobs, rib cage area, or the straps wouldn't fit my arms and shoulders too well like with a lot of other clothes from Golds. But with this item, that wasn't the case! The chest area is snug enough to combat chest jiggles too which is a plus. 
As part of a wide array of gyaru brands, they are also pretty affordable compared to some of the counterparts in girly wear.

Con: The zipper gets a little stuck while unzipping when its on, but I think maybe a little wax rubbed on the zipper's teeth should fix that problem. 
It does need a bit of ironing to knock out some of the wrinkles.
Doesn't get much bigger than this size... yet...

~~~

So IF you all didn't know, Golds Infinity is now linked on Yesstyle.com as of June!
Check it out here! Golds+Yesstyle
There is also a 20% off sale on select items throughout the webshop 
and free shipping on orders over 25 bucks too!


My Picks!






Ciao ciao~

4 comments:

  1. I've always love GOLDS Infinity but have yet to purchase anything since I'm worried about the sizing. Would you say this would compare to a Extra small, small or medium? Just for reference. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This particular dress I would say would fit a medium at most. The material isn't super super stretchy at the chest area.
      I don't have accurate measurements for myself, but I hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to order from there too, but I'm nervous buying from places I've never ordered from before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand! Especially with sizing and stretchiness of items. Measuring yourself and guestimating can give you some off results at time! D:

      Delete

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!