Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Wicker Park Block Party

Some of my old crew from my high school days and I went out to Wicker Park on Saturday to show some support to one of their friends from Columbia. I haven't been to the Silver Room since sometime last year for an art show.

Maybe its just me, but I noticed that they tend to carry a lot of Afrocentric goods there 
 along with jewelry and art pieces. 


Though there were various other "stages" at the back of the Silver Room, I stayed over here chillin with friends. 

"But did you do it for the Homies?"
The Crew! Aerin (dreads) looks very mischievous here. lol
After grabbing a slice of pizza and chatting it up with friends, we rode to Second City to watch two of my classmates do some sets. While waiting for them to go up, I wanted to see if I could do something like that one day. But then I remembered I am not a comedian, LOL. 



This place has birthed and helped sculpt a lot of todays popular and well known comedians.Some of them are Tina Fey, Joan Rivers, and Steve Carrell just to name a few.  If you want to laugh or make others laugh, defo swing by here with friends! 


No lens cuz I ran out of cleaner.
Coord. Denim Casual




1442 N Milwaukee Ave, 
Chicago IL 60622

1616 N Wells St. 
Chicago, IL 60614

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!