Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Gal Weekend pt2

This warm weekend was another meet up I decided to attend for a moment.
After work, I got dolled up, and headed on out for a night on the town.

Lisha's Banba, kurogyaru outfit


I went for a more banba-esque look with a dress that had a trippy, kaleidoscope print on it and light beige heels. 

Chicago gyaru circle

Champagne Pop made their entrance at Three Dots and a Dash, sauntering through the packed, tropical themed bar, finding me sitting near the dj, sipping a drink out of a cute coconut cup. 

Lisha's Banba, kurogyaru makeup

We danced and chatted to the latest songs with island themes, waiting for our table reservation to enjoy ourselves a bit more with a group drink named The Zombie

Beverage at Three dots and a dash

Beverage at Three dots and a dash, gyaru meetup
Group photo 


Afterwards, we para'd nearby the establishment, blasting Night of Fire. Surprisingly, we gained interest from people who were entranced by our precision and skill despite us not having practiced in a while.

On Sunday it was moreso a chill day as we had stayed up late the night before. 
I got to do Sio's nails too, which I was EXTREMELY excited to do! She’s so gorgeous, it hurts! My new rocker gal inspo.

Rokku goth gyaru Sio
Nail set! 

Rokku, ane, banba Lisha
Coordinate for Yeowoosai 

Gyaru meet at Yeowoosai
Kimchi Nachos! 

Gaijin gyaru, pandy and lisha
Sandra and I 

Gaijin gyaru Sio and Eteria
Eteria/Machi and Sio


We wrapped up the weekend on Sunday night filled up on Korean drinks and the kimchi nachos I bought, being flipped off by a gal (idk what that was about)  and zooming through the sleepy windy city. Is this how new gals are these days? Why so angry?

Anyway, at least the food was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!