Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Macy's 2017 Bridal Expo

Hello hello! Been a little m.i.a. for a bit but wanted to pop a new post up!
The Macy's Bridal Expo was just a week ago, and it still feels extremely surreal! I got to choose two gowns to model for the event, 1 ball gown with gorgeous, delicate beading  being worn for the runway.
I started out getting my make up done at Fashion Fair's booth. Then, I made my way over to Pure Beauty Salon to get my hair done into a braid encircling low bun after nibbling on cheese and grapes.

Demetrios 2017 wedding gown , fashion fair make up
Showcasing gorgeous Demetrios gowns 

After getting all dolled up, I found myself in a sleek, fit and flare sparkling Demetrios gown with a flowing train, greeting people before the show with Michelle in a flirty, shorter gown perfect for a Spring or Summer wedding.


You can check out the live Runway on the Macy's Bridal Salon Facebook page!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I'd love to hear from you! Interesting insights may appear in a future post!